1. Customer submits plans or schedules a in home measure.
2. Cassarino Granite & Marble will submit an estimate based on plans or in home measure.
3. Meanwhile the customer may select and purchase slabs.
4. Upon customer approval Cassarino Stone will submit at a contract to perform fabrication and installation.
5. Upon signing of contract a 10% non-refundable deposit will be collected to secure template and installation dates.
Pre- Template Check List
6. Cabinets must be installed and secured to the wall & upper cabinets need to be installed if a full backsplash is specified.
7. Existing countertops must be removed.
8. Sub Tops installed, 5/8" plywood installed level and flat. Sub tops need to be screwed into cabinets with the screw heads counter-sunk.
9. Sink and stove templates must be available. Please make sure you new sink and stove fit your cabinets.
10. Back Splash height and edge profile must be specified.
11. Slabs must be paid for in full and delivered.
12. No Changes can be made after template date.
13. Countertop installers are not plumbers, electricians, or carpenters, the owner must make arrangements to have the appliances, plugs and sink re-connected.
14. Customer must be present at time of install for approval and submit final payment.
15. If the customer is not ready at the appointed time, he must call 48 hours ahead and postpone the date. Otherwise a trip charge may occur.